Thursday 29 September 2011

Got my Designed by sarah t-Shirt (Review) . x

السلام عليكم 
my last post was about designed by sarah t-shirts and guess what 
yesterday i got my t-shirt from them 
so here is what i think about it 



first the connection with her was so easy and smooth she sent a message that my t-shirt is now available 
and shared my location with her 
and it was in my home
and trust me i had a lot of bad experience with some but their work is so PROFESSIONAL 




love the package and the bag so it was worth the money 

and my t-shirt was the macaroons one <3




the cotton and the printing quality was very good 
but it wasn't my type of cotton its a hard cotton but i Loved it 
and the printing is OMG amazing 
and i think I'm going to order more from them 
so its a 9/10 ;)

2 comments:

al-noof said...

Wow! Looks very professional!

it's Cherry said...

thanks al-noof :)

Post a Comment